Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tooth Fairy Visits!

On the afternoon of November 28th, Brooklyn came home and her bottom right tooth was barely hanging on to her gums!  She was very hesitant to have it pulled but went in for daddy to do the "tooth magic!"  He wiggled, and popped it right out!  Brooklyn was so surprised because it didn't even hurt!  Her permanent tooth is already half way in and the other one next to it is not too far behind!  Brooklyn ran to get her tooth fairy pillow and put it in safely before bed time!  When she woke up in the morning, she sadly grumbled, "I couldn't do it."  I asked her what she was talking about and she responded, "I tried to stay awake...I have got to see this tooth fairy!"  The tooth fairy brought her $5 for her first tooth that she lost!  She put it right in her piggy bank!  I cannot believe we are entering in to the snaggle tooth stage of her life!  Time flies!
Look how tiny that tooth is!
You can see the permanent one already in!


So ready for this tooth fairy!

Grabbing the loot!


Really mom???  Flash at 6 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment