Thursday, December 22, 2011

Brooklyn's Class Party

Because I work part time this year, I have been able to be very involved in Brooklyn's kindergarten year!  I am so thankful for the chance to be involved this year and develop relationships with the kids in her room and her teacher.  I got to join them for their Christmas Party this year and it was tons of fun!  They do things very different in Klein!  The homeroom parents come up with fun games to play during the party instead of just eating during the party!  There are snacks but the emphasis is not on the snacks but on playing the holiday games and doing crafts and such!  I loved it!  We did the Reindeer Pokey, we played a Snowball Game, and we played the Number Game!  There was fun music and all of the kids got to get up and dance with each other and with Mrs. Hutson!
Ready for her Christmas Party day!

Floppy Eared Reindeer!

The Number Game!

Snowball Game!  Like my nose?!

The Reindeer Pokey!


Snack time with Aaron, Tucker, and Madi!

Dancing with Mary Ann

Mrs. Hutson joined in the fun!

Ethan and Brooklyn were twirling and everything!

Mrs. Hutson saying Thank you for her gifts and telling the kids how much she will miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment