Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Brithday Jesus!

With all of the fun of Santa surrounding the holiday season, we have always felt it vital for our kids to understand why we celebrate Christmas and what the day is really for and about.  They both know it is a celebration of our Saviors birth and LOVE going to celebrate at the Birthday Party for Jesus at church!  Curt and I were not able to be there this year because of being invited to the game, but Laurie took great pictures of the kids and I hope to get more from my parents!  I am so proud that the kids know all about the story of the birth of Jesus!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Our favorite Santa helper!  The kids know Bro. Al has been chosen by Santa to be a helper in Texas!  They love Bro. Al and have such a special relationship with him!

Colson telling Santa what he wants!

Brooklyn telling Santa what she wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment