Thursday, December 8, 2011

Texans, Texans, RAH RAH RAH!

Curt and I were invited to my very first professional football game!  Our friends, the Salazars, have season tickets and go to every home game!  They had invited us to 2 games previously and we have been out of town, so I was thrilled that we were able to go!  I loved tailgating before the game and then watching the entire game surrounded by friends!  Julie is not a football fan, but she suffered through it for me!  Thank you Julie!!!  It was so amazing seeing it all in person and I have a different perspective on things now that I have seen it in person!  It was a "nail-biter" of a game and many season ticket holders said it was the best game they had ever seen!  It was a WONDERFUL experience and cannot wait to go to another one again!  Thank you for the invite!
Me and Julie
Colson let me borrow his "Trike-a-thon" pompom


Reliant Stadium in the background!



Introducing the defense!

First kick off!

No comments:

Post a Comment