I was so thrilled that when I asked my principal if I could get off early the last day of school to attend the Christmas Parties for the kids, she insisted that I go. I am so blessed to work for a great principal and team that understands that we choose to keep our kids at their home school and not take them with us to our schools. They are always so supportive because they know that we miss so much not being in the same school. Colson's class was so well behaved. They came in and decorated their ornaments, played a sight word balloon pop, ate their cookies and juice, and just enjoyed. Brooklyn's class was a little more active as far as the boys go. They ate their cookies, played pin the nose on the Snowman, made baskets with the snowballs, and wrapped snowmen with toilet paper (Brooklyn got to be a snowman)!
Great day in Kinder and Second Grade!

No comments:
Post a Comment