Monday, December 23, 2013

Baby John Kenneth Crouch Jr.

Our family changed tremendously on November 10, 2013.  I got a call at 3:40 in the morning on a Sunday telling me that Kristin was going to the hospital because her contractions were 3 minutes apart.  I told my mom I would be there in a few hours.  At 4:30 I got another call saying that they just did an exam and she was 9 cm!  I hopped out of bed to head to the hospital waiting room to meet my new nephew.  On the way, I talked to my mom telling her that I would go straight to the waiting room because I am sure she would start pushing soon!  I was thrilled when my mom said that Kristin wanted me in the room and by her side during her labor.  She was too late for an epidural and so she had him all natural.  The hard contractions and screams would be followed with apologies...she was a champ.  She had baby John at 6:21.  We were thrilled and I have to say it was the most amazing experience.  I am one proud Aunt and thrilled that at 7lbs 8 oz and 20 in long, John came into our lives!

I have never been more proud of Kristin!



Big John and Baby John




First time meeting Uncle Curt


SMILE!



No comments:

Post a Comment