Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today is the Day!

For years Brooklyn has been asking to get her ears pierced.  I had told her that her birthday before first grade was when she could do it!  I never imagined it would arrive so soon!  Brooklyn had been counting down the days and could not wait to get them done.  I got mine done before 1st grade, so I thought the timing would be perfect!  After we picked her up from CYT camp, I came home to tutor and we headed out for her birthday dinner, Merle Norman, and Orange Leaf for a little froyo!  Each of the kids get to pick where we go for their birthday dinners.  We went to Cheddars for Colson and Brooklyn chose McDonalds. Not my faves but the kids were so excited!  We went to Merle Norman which is the same place that pierced my ears when I was a little girl.  The lady that did them was so precise and did great.  Brooklyn started crying with anticipation and I held her to have the piercings done.  She picked out some very cute pink 14K gold earrings that she will be able to take out in 6 weeks!  She is so grown up!
I am ready!

You see the concern on her face!


The tears start!


She was so excited after that she continued to cry!


So cute!



1 comment:

  1. Did you cry, too?! Kylie is already noticing my earrings and puts stickers on her ears all the time. I know the day will come when she'll get hers pierced and I'm afraid I'll cry as much as she does!

    ReplyDelete