Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mimi's Birthday

Well, our world changed a little during July.  At the end of June, Granny was diagnosed with dementia and 2 days later my parents moved her here from Memphis.  She is living with my parents temporarily until the dementia starts to worsen.  At the beginning Granny was very agitated, violent, and volatile.  I think Mom got about 8 hours of sleep in 4 days.  They found another pill that has made Granny much more lucid and able to have conversations.  Because Granny was unable to go out in public at the time, we catered Hasta la Pasta at our house and enjoyed her birthday together!  It was a night to honor one of the most patient and compassionate people that I know!
Colson wanted to play winter before everyone came over!

We had "Cleaning and Organizing Day" before everyone came over!

The kids were so excited to help...I know that won't last long!

Granny time!



Kiki and John Time


No comments:

Post a Comment