Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Heemer Playtime

At the beginning of the summer, Jennifer and I set aside dates that we would get together and let the kids play and just enjoy seeing each other.  Jennifer and I used to teach together many years ago at Smith but have stayed incredibly close!  Jennifer lived with Curt and I for a little while before her move to Denver while finishing out a school year, so we definitely have a special bond!  We have been to Splashtown (but have no pictures of that), and then we went out to their new house in town and did a craft and let the kids play!  The Tshirts turned out very cute and they were super easy!  LOVE my time with Jennifer and her kids!
Jennifer was drafted to play dress up!

Colson as Batman!

Charlotte and Jennifer

Our girls!

Craft time!




Sandpaper T shirts!

Brooklyn's shirt!

Colson's shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment