I cannot believe that our babies are now 6 and 4! It just sounds so grown up to me! It is amazing to see the independence that they both have developed over the last year. Brooklyn adjusting to kindergarten in a big school really matured her even further. She is not shy about meeting new people and making new friends which is so important to both of us. We were both incredibly shy children so we want our children to have a healthy fear of people they don't know but not be painfully shy! Colson's speech is so clear now, he picks out his own clothes and dresses himself, and can never go to sleep with any toys on his floor! I know this is not a big deal to some, but it is amazing that now I can ask the kids to go take a shower and they do it on their own! We have really been working on washing their hair and training them to clean their own bodies and they have go it! HALLELUJAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment