Friday, June 24, 2011

VBS Week

The kids have had an awesome week at Vacation Bible School this year!  Colson was able to go for the first year ever!  We go to another church in The Woodlands for VBS because our church does not have it.  The theme this year was SONSurf!  The kids learned all about, Who is God?  Last night we were sitting at dinner and I asked Brooklyn and Colson to tell Daddy the story they learned.  Colson started mumbling about how this man ran away because he didn't like the pigs and the mud...Brooklyn broke in and said...that is the Prodigal son!  Wow!  I was amazed!  We had talked about it when they got out of VBS but Curt had not heard anything and was floored how much they remembered!  Each day they had a theme!  First day was nothing, but the rest of the days were crazy hat day, clashing clothes day, lobster red day, and Hawaiian day!  Well, the only day that I didn't get a pic was clashing clothes and I must say that was the best!  OH WELL!!!  The rain threw us off that day (since we haven't had any in months, we didn't know what to do!)
Great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment