Sunday, June 19, 2011

Goodbyes are NEVER easy!

The last day of school was so bitter sweet for me this year.  I was excited to see our rough group go that we had this year and ready for summer for our yearly refreshing time, but I knew it was going to be good-bye to a school full of people that mean so much to me!  After being in a school for 9 1/2 years, you become very close to everyone in it!  I would never change my experience at Smith Elementary for the world.  I have been blessed with THE BEST team ever full of caring friends that I have learned so much from.  Parents and students have been a blessing as well as a challenge at times!  Looking back at a year ago, I never would have thought that I would be closing this chapter to reopen to a new one this year BUT I know that I am going in God's path and it is where He wants me to be.  Without Smith, I wouldn't have my husband (we met there), my kids (had both of them while working there), and have made some of the greatest friends!
Jennifer and Me....we had kids at the same time and shared many tears!

Amy and Me...we had kids at the same time and went through a lot together!

My partner Brenda and Me...I learned a lot from this lady!!!  Thank you!

Krista and me....one of the calmest people I know!!!

Christen and me....HILARIOUS!!!!!

Heather and me....the best laugh award goes to HEATHER!!

Terry and me...there are not enough words to describe this man!  He is like a daddy to me!  Love him to pieces!

Angie and me!!!  She is moving to Marshall for next year!


Jamie and me...we started at Smith together and are leaving together...one of my fave student's mommas!

Holly, Michelle, and Christina....the baby teachers that I LOVE!!!!  I am so glad that some of our kids will still be in school together!


Richelle and me....we worked together with math but most of all became great friends!!
 For some reason I did not get home with a picture of Tracy (my best friend at school)--probably too many tears!!!  She was my rock for many years!  Love you Tracy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment