Friday, May 27, 2011

Relay for Life 2011

I know I am very late on many posts, so it is catch up time!  I have good reason that I will share in a later post!  In April, we joined Jill's teacher friends in walking in the Relay for Life.  It is truly an emotional night filled with laughter, tears, and amazement at the number of survivors and the reminder of how good God truly is.  Having so many family members affected with cancer and still battling, it was truly an honor to raise money for the American Cancer Society.  I got to take Brooklyn this year!  She understood what we were walking for and why we were there...of course, the snow cones proved to be her love!  She and Ricky had a great time walking together, but poor Everett had an eye injury and was having a very painful night.  Thank you Jill for asking us to join you every year...it is an honor!
Brooklyn and Ricky! 

My girl and me!


Thank you Jill!!!!!!

Not a good one of me but Brooklyn looks very pretty!

The clan!!!!  Poor Everett.

No comments:

Post a Comment