Monday, May 30, 2011

Blessings...

Wow!  God's timing truly is perfect!  I was assigned 2 student teachers this semester at Smith in 5th level.  I have never had a student teacher but was so excited to help nurture a novice teacher and give them ideas and skills that they will use in the future.  My first student teacher was a nightmare...couldn't wait for the 6 weeks to end.  FORTUNATELY, my partner, Brenda, and I were sent a second student teacher that was a dream.  We have become GREAT friends and talk on the phone even though she is out of my room now.  I went through a lot while she was in my room.  I was moved to a new school in the district...rephrase that...forced to go to a new school in the district, interviewed at new schools, and went through a roller coaster of emotions with her in my room.  Not only is she one of the most mature Christians I have met at the age of 23 but she is tons of fun and the kids LOVED  having her in my room.  I told her that I needed her more during this time than she needed me!  God has a funny way of working that out!  She will be going to Thailand to teach and do mission work and I am convinced that she will be used in a mighty way there!  My students miss her dearly but I think I miss her more!  Here's to Lynne.....
Brenda, Lynne, and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment