Every year we go on a short weekend trip with the Alford family. This year I did not go. I was sad to miss it but was going to be leaving 3 days later for my college girlfriend cruise. I could not do both of them and leave the family ready for me to be gone for 4 days! They took a short drive to Livingston and stayed in a lake house there. The kids loved the dock there but especially loved the separate game room! Brooklyn beat everyone she played at Foosball including her cousins Isa and Robert who are 16 and 22! They said they didn't even let her win! Colson loved going out on the water in the boat and pulling people behind in the tube...he thought it was great to watch everyone fall! I missed going but know they had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment