We had a great time decorating for Easter this year. Colson was really into doing fun egg hunts for practice in the house. We have been doing them for weeks! He loved hiding them but didn't love it when it was his turn to find! We will probably be finding eggs here and there for the months to come! I got a recipe from one of my friends at work for Bunny Bait! It was so yummy...popcorn, Easter M&Ms, white chocolate...well, when we tried it I could not find Easter M&Ms and I ruined 2 bags of white chocolate morsels! I could not get them to melt without burning! So we had chocolate bunny bait! The kids loved to set it out for the bunny!
Brooklyn told me before bed on Saturday night that she knows that a bunny cannot bring toys and baskets to everyone. I asked her what she thought about it all and she reasoned it out that the Bunny must have helpers that do the deliveries for him!!!! I told her that it sounds like a plan to me!
 |
| Colson is in character for making the bunny bait! |
 |
| Getting out the bait! Brooklyn's hair is done to be curly for church tomorrow! |
 |
Hope the bunny is hungry!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment