Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!



The weekend before Thanksgiving is always our time to start decorating for the holidays! I love to get it all out and start enjoying it while off for the week at Thanksgiving also! The kids had a BLAST this year with it all! Brooklyn loved looking at all of the ornaments as she put them on the tree....she especially liked all of the handmade by Brooklyn ornaments! Colson loved helping find the perfect spot for all of them...he liked them all bunched up in one place on the tree! We make it a point when we travel to get a Christmas ornament fromt the place we went so our tree is full of ornaments of different travels filled with different memories! I love that part!!! I made my very first wreath with materials that I bought while in Canton a few weeks ago! Love it and I am so proud of myself!!!



 

                                    

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment