Thursday, September 29, 2011

AWANA Time Has Arrived

I am thrilled to announce that we have a Cubbie and a Spark in our home!  Colson has moved up to Cubbies!  He is doing a great job memorizing his verses.  I do not even have to prompt him by the end of the week.  I just say, "What is your new Cubbie verse?" and he just recites it!  I am so amazed at how much he has matured in just the last month!  My baby is growing up and making us so proud!  Brooklyn is now a Spark!!  She is excited to get to say her verses to LoLo...LoLo is very special to Brooklyn and vice versa!  LoLo has 3 boys and calls Brooklyn her little girl!  She is memorizing 2 and 3 verses a week and wow these verses are long!  I am so proud of her!  We hope that our kids will always know how important it is to know God's Word and be able to use it when life happens!
They both have earned their vests and are ready to earn some patches to decorate them!!

Ready for AWANA!

There were 19 Sparks the first night!  I couldn't fit them all in the pic!

Lily, Brooklyn, and Ricky

Colson playing the game at Game Time!

They earned their vests and their books!

We are Sparks for Jesus...Sparks to light the world!

We are AWANA Cubbies....we know that Jesus loves us!

There were 16 cubbies the first night...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment