We are thrilled to announce the newest kindergartener...Brooklyn Alford!!!!!! She is excited and anxious all at the same time! We do not know a lot about the school she will be attending but have heard great things from everyone! We have heard that it is just a nice and quiet neighborhood school which is so awesome to me! We have also heard very little about the teachers there except for one kindergarten teacher named Mrs. Hutson...we have heard that she is creative and tons of fun...so naturally we hoped she would get her...AND SHE DID! Mrs. Hutson seems very experienced and eccentric which will be a great match for Brooklyn! I think that she will foster Brooklyn's creativity and love for words in her class.
I cannot believe that our first baby will be entering kindergarten. I have never understood in the past the emotions of others when they are crying that their kids are going to school until now! I feel like once she is off to kindergarten, there is no turning back! She is growing up and there is no stopping her now! I am excited to see her success and thrilled to see what she will bring to the classroom and bring home from the classroom! Let the good times begin!!!
 |
| On our way to Meet the Teacher! |
 |
| Brooklyn with Mrs. Hutson! |
No comments:
Post a Comment