There are several former students that I still keep in touch with. I love that we still have contact and I know what successes have followed after they left elementary school. For several years, I was a self-contained fifth grade teacher. I kept the same kids all day and developed such a strong and close connection with my students those years. Two of the girls asked if they could come by to visit this summer. At the last second, Miranda was not able to come but Faustine came! We had a great time catching up, talking, and playing with the kids. She enjoyed her very first bowl of chili for supper that night and then I took her home! Such a fun time! Faustine is one amazing young lady who will grow up to be such a success!!! Thank you for coming and hanging out with us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment