Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Colson

Colson will be 3 tomorrow, July 8!!!  I cannot believe that he is already 3 years old!  This year has been full of change and growth for Colson.  Last year at this time I was extremely worried about his speech and even had him evaluated for it.  He didn't qualify for services but did start school in early October this past school year.  I think this helped his speech tremendously!  He is talking up a storm now!  He LOVES to cuddle (so much more than Brooklyn ever did), eats anything and everything, loves to follow and do whatever Brooklyn is doing, help daddy with any projects he is doing, play with balls and cars, pick out his own pajamas, and drink MILK!  I am so proud of the sweet spirit that Colson has (even though we do have our 2-3 year old moments)!!  I pray for Colson every night that he will be successful and happy in whatever he does...we feel blessed that we have been given Colson Bridger Alford!

No comments:

Post a Comment