Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Girls Night Out 2011

Last month, to celebrate the June birthdays, Tamika and me, we went to a new place called Painting with a Twist!  It was so fun!  A painting is chosen and an instructor takes you step by step through the painting process.  Though I am VERY UNCREATIVE (I am a math teacher for a reason), I completed it and had a blast doing it!  You bring your own food, drinks, and friends!  Thank you Jill and Laurie for planning a very fun night!!!
Crystal BEFORE
...and AFTER...this is how she hopes hers will look!

My sister in laws...Crystal and Cynthia
Tamika and Katie...yummy!

Kristin and Tracy
Eating to get our energy to get our paint on!

Sisters
Laurie and me!

Excuse the crazy smile!  Chelsea and me!
Hard at work!

Laurie and Mindy
Tracy and our instructor Jackie!

Finishing up!
Voila!

Julie is hard at work!! 
My pregnant buddies!

Laurie and I showing off!
Jill and me!

The whole crew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment