On July 5th, Brooklyn and Colson went with Memaw, Aunt Cynthia, and Isa to the downtown Aquarium. They rode down there in Memaw's van and had a great time seeing the white tigers, all of the fish, all of the sharks, and riding the train. Brooklyn came back telling us all about her train ride when the shark popped out of the water and scared her! She thought it was so funny....after the fact! Then they went and had dinner on Main St at The Spanish Flower and had a great day with family! Since I didn't go, I waited to post this until I got pictures from everyone! It looks like they had a great time!!!!
Aunt Cynthia, Isa, and Memaw with the kids!
Three of the Four grandchildren
Brooklyn is amazed at the big buildings!
Ferris Wheel time!!!
Little man is getting hot and tired!!!!
Thank you for taking us on a fun adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This made me think of my grandma, we used to go to The Spanish Flower with her!!
ReplyDelete