Thursday, July 8, 2010

Colson-2 years old

I cannot believe that my baby is 2!  I am starting to figure out that he will still be my baby even when he is 22!  I cannot put into words how blessed we feel to be your parents Colson.  You are truly a sweet natured little man who is full of personality (mostly around our house), loves to cuddle, loves to get his "mo" (eskimo) kisses from all three of us, loves to sit on the potty (but rarely goes!), loves to be outside, loves to sing (even if you can only chime in a word here and there), loves to build with blocks, loves to play with trains and balls, loves to have books read to you, loves to ask about your Poppi every day, loves to build tents in the livingroom, and loves to hug your big sister!  WE ARE SO BLESSED!











He will always be our pride and joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment