Last year I was quite spoiled being asked to chaperone for Brooklyn's 3rd grade field trip. When they asked for volunteers this year, I couldn't wait to go and help out again. I loved getting to know her teacher, Mrs. Foster, better, learning all about the Wunderlich Farms, and meeting some of her friends that she has made in her class this year. She is in a self-contained classroom this year, so this group of kids spend a lot of time together in the same room all day long. It was a great day!!!
Sweet Ms. Lisa next door has been coming over to teach Brooklyn how to use her sewing machine every weekend for a while and boy did they make a beautiful bag together!
Colson and I got to enjoy the Snyder Mother/Son Dance tonight! It was STAR WARS theme so you know Colson was thrilled to be there! He didn't want to dress up but he wore a shirt and I wore Star Wars colors! He picked our dinner destination before as Golden Bowl Chinese, and I loved every second of my time with this sweet boy!!!
Date Night for Mommy and Daddy for Valentine's Day! We enjoyed our Morton's Steak House dinner with friends!
I am so blessed at Snyder to work with some truly amazing people! My partners are the best, my team is seamless (pretty much) and I love my administrators!
 |
| Erika is having a baby, so we got to celebrate with her!!! |
Happy 40th Birthday Delyssa and Justin!!
I got a weekend away the last weekend of the month to enjoy time with Laurie, Meagan, and JaNan! We all met in Fredericksburg and enjoyed our time eating, drinking, shopping, talking and just having fun the entire weekend! I love my college girls and am so glad we all found a weekend to be together with no kids or hubbies!
 |
| We stopped in Round Top on the way to Fredricksburg and enjoyed a fantastic lunch! |
 |
| And PIE! |
 |
| Our house we stayed in! |
 |
| Nice steak house dinner out! |
 |
| Drinks and dancing! |
 |
| Mendelbaum Winery |
 |
| Grape Creek Vineyards was quite a beautiful place! |
 |
The house we stayed in!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment