Thursday, July 4, 2013

AWANA Closing Ceremony 2013

It was kind of sad during the AWANA closing ceremony this year.  We knew that this would be our last year participating in the AWANA program at TLBC.  We will be taking the kids to the program at our new church, Northwest Bible Church, next year.  I am so eternally thankful for all of the men and ladies that have taught our kids the importance of hiding God's Word in our hearts.  I am also so thankful for the friends that have loved my kids as much as they loved me when I went through the entire AWANA program at this same church.  Brooklyn finished her second Sparks book and her review for it, and Colson finished his second Cubbie book and will be moving on to the Sparks club with Brooklyn next year!


Colson sitting next to Maddie and his buddy Levi!

Thank you ladies for working with this great group of babes!

2nd book award!


She said her verses to LoLo all year!  We love our Lolo!

Ms. Billie and Brooklyn have a special bond that no one can mess with!  She LOVES Ms. Billie!

No comments:

Post a Comment