Enjoy the lives of Curt, Allison, Brooklyn, and Colson!
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Change of schools
It is amazing how God changes your heart and thoughts on certain things. When I was hired at BWE, I knew that they were rezoning at the end of this year. I knew that being the last hired, I would likely have to move to a new school once again. The thought of moving made me sick! I did not want to move again and get used to another new system again! Things started happening with plans for the new school and principal was announced. I had had a conversation a few months earlier with our assistant principal who is a friend of ours and loved our connection we had professionally as much as our connection as friends. When she was named principal of the new school, I knew that this was a place I was supposed to move. We talked a lot through the process, got to be in on interviews, and attend the job fair! I am happy to say that I am a Snyder Elementary Stallion! I hope to be there for a LONG TIME! This packing of 56 boxes is for the birds!
No comments:
Post a Comment