| Our gift!!! |
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Mother's Day 2012
We had a fantastic Mother's Day this year! We spent time with the Alford clan and were not able to get together with the Lewis family. We were sad because my mom got really sick and was not able to celebrate with us at all. :( We had a fun time making the gifts for my mom and mother in law. We took pictures with the kids holding letters and framed them! They are perfect! Curt surprised me with some cute pajamas that he went and picked out by himself! For those of you who know him, this does not happen ever! I am so blessed to have had the best example of a mom! I truly hope to be half the mom that I had to my beautiful kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment