Friday, March 2, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Better late than never right!?  We had a great day filled with parties, candy, valentine cards, and lots of hugs and kisses!  I was able to get off work to go to Brooklyn's Valentine party because it was at the end of the day.  Unfortunately, Colson's was in the middle of the day, so I couldn't go!  I was sad!  We all came home and spread everything on the floor to compare and show off our goodies!  So fun...I miss the days of being excited about a paper valentine card!  When I went to Brooklyn's school, there were a lot of parents there celebrating.   When the kids got time to open their valentine cards, Brooklyn told me she didn't want to.  She was going to wait until we got home so that they wouldn't get mixed up with anyone else's at their table.  She pulled out her journal and started showing me her writing and started a new story...wow!  This girl can write!

Ryan, Mary Ann, Christin, and Brooklyn getting hand sanitizer!

Klein ISD provides all treats for parties...nothing can be brought in because of allergies...Love it!

The class wrote a poem for the parents...every kid got to create a part of it!


All of her goodies...notice they are untouched...journal out and ready!

Breaking opened the journal to read me her stories

Brooklyn LOVES kindergarten thank you to Mrs. Hutson

Brooklyn and her close friend Karianne...she is a Daisy with her and goes to AWANA with us!

All valentined out!

The stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment