Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 2011 so far...

We have had a January full of birthday parties every weekend!  Lots of January birthdays!!!  It has been a pretty cold January so the parties have given us things to do on the weekends but have also made us very busy!!  Here are some pictures!!
We borrowed our garb...thank you Kuhns!
All dressed up for Ricky's Steelers birthday party


Peek a boo!
Best of friends!

Colson was so independent!
I think they look so much alike!

Our new dishwasher box
has brought hours of enjoyment!






Happy Birthday Emily!











I didn't get any birthday pics of Reese!  Happy first birthday Reese!  We have 4 more parties in the next 3 weeks so more pictures to come!
We got a new dishwasher and are so excited...our other one came with the house when we bought it and it was TERRIBLE!  We got a KitchenAid and are loving it so much!  It is much bigger, much quieter, and has a much better result!!  Curt installed it himself and did a great job!  It is great that he is so handy...I never grew up with a handy man in our house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment