Saturday, September 25, 2010

AWANA

AWANA has begun for this year at church!  Colson is now in the 2 year old program called Puggles and Brooklyn is a second year Cubbie!  They are loving it all so far!  Brooklyn gets her memory verses very quickly and this year she will need to know where they are found in the Bible also!  Mrs. April, Mrs. Chelsea, and Mrs. Kellie are her teachers and she loves them all!  Colson is with Mrs. Cindy and Mr. James and last week he wanted to stay and play and not come home!  I noticed a huge difference with him sitting while Mrs. Cindy is teaching between the first and second week so I hope his listening ears are on!  I am a product of AWANA and feel it is so important to improve knowledge of the scripture and give them a firm foundation in what the Bible says!
10 Cubbies this year!

 They love Mr. John in game time


 God made the light is what Colson learned!
Mrs. Cindy with Levi and Colson

Emily, Levi, and Colson
 
The whole crew enjoying snack time!

No comments:

Post a Comment