Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Comes to an End

I am so sad that our summer is over.  I have had one week of staff development and the students come to meet Mrs. Alford and Coach Alford on Monday morning.  Have I ever mentioned how blessed I feel that we are both teachers?  We will never be rich but we have so much time with the kids together and it is just such a blessing!  We had a great and fun summer so I am very sad to see it go!  The kids are getting older and love to go and do!  It is so fun to give them experiences that they have never had before! 
Brooklyn will be attending the Early Learning Academy for Spring ISD teachers just as she did last year and I feel so blessed that she is there!  The education is just amazing and the independence she is gaining is awesome!  Her teachers will be Mrs. Sanford, Ms. Sue, Ms. Chelsea, and Ms. Christina!  I know it will be a good year.  We went to open house to meet them and they all knew her from last year.  She got to see Mrs. Linda, Jeri, and Sandi from last year and she was so excited to see them.  She cried when she saw Mrs. Linda because she wants to be in her class again this year!
Colson will be with Deanna again for his 3rd year!  He loves being there so much and I feel like we have the best babysitter in the world!  She has been a part of our family for 5 years now and I cannot imagine what it would be like not dropping off a kid there every day...she says I need to have more kids for her to watch but NO WAY!  The first day back at DeeDee's house he screamed and cried when he had to leave and didn't want to come home at all!  PLAY DEEDEES is all he said!  Too funny! 
I don't know why but I haven't been taking many pictures so we will pick up the camera and start taking more!  We will be posting some of the first day of school for Brooklyn so come back and check!

No comments:

Post a Comment