Saturday, June 26, 2010

Colson's First Movie--Toy Story 3

Colson experienced his very first movie today!  I was very nervous and skeptical as to how he would be.  I was not worried about Brooklyn at this age but he is an active little boy!  We decided to lay them down early for a nap so we could just go to our little movie theater right near our house.  This way if he misbehaved, it wouldn't be far from home.  He did not sleep for the first time EVER during his nap time so I was so upset because I wanted him to be rested and not moody for the movies.  BUT he did well.  He had some times that he was walking between us and Mimi but he sat and watched it for the majority of the time!  Go Colson!!  Brooklyn loved the movie and has said, "To infinity and beyond!" a zillion times this evening!

The kids with Mimi

My big boy!

He was so amazed with this big place...just glad he didn't try to explore it too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment